Shopping online can become a real adventure with an unpredictable end. Still, we continue to take this risk because it’s just so convenient and time-saving. Moreover, we love that special feeling of unwrapping an order, looking forward to seeing our purchase.
We at Bright Side know that online shopping can be both disappointing and exciting from our own experience and are sharing some funny pics about it.
1. “It turns out I’m not very good at online shopping.”
2. “Perfectly hidden!”
3. “Online shopping went right! I ordered a small-sized dress! Here’s what I got!”
4. “I saw this online and I’ve honestly never been more afraid. Meet Pickolus Cage.”
5. “I bought Ikea furniture online to be delivered and one bowl.”
6. “Technically, it’s correct after ordering 5 meters of garden hose online for pickup.”
7. “Anyone missing a glove?”
8. “My boss bought 50 chairs in an online auction. It wasn’t until we went to pick them up that we realized it was at an elementary school.”
9. “My friend ordered a broom online, and this is how they shipped it.”
10. “A customer bought wheels and tires online.”
“After advising multiple times that the tires were too small for his SUV, he insisted on putting them on.”
11. “I bought some tweezers on eBay. I then complained as they were tiny. The guy sent me these. Well played, sir.”
12. “Never buy a cat tree online.”
13. “A friend bought a $600 Apple Watch. This is what came.”
14. “I ordered 1 pound of mushrooms. I got 1 mushroom in its own little baggie.”
15. “My wife’s nail polish order showed up.”
16. “My daughter had my wife’s phone on a long car ride. She ordered all the Barbie dream houses.”
17. “My dad bought these slippers thinking they were supreme slippers for a very cheap price. Do I tell him?”
18. “Just tried them on to see a different picture.”
What curious things about online shopping have happened to you? Do you prefer online or offline shopping?