There are 6 basic things that we need to feel happy, according to psychologists. And no, it’s not $1,000000 and not even a free appointment with the dentist for a lifetime. Among the sources of happiness there are things such as mind-body connection, sense of security and safety, and having a purpose in life. Our today’s heroes have experienced happiness and joy and shared it with the whole world in the form of photos.
Here at Bright Side, we’re sure that even small things can make us all cheer up with smiles. Today, we’ve found 19 photos that will be the best proof of this theory. Let’s dive into the world of positivity together with us!
1. “My pan left a burn mark on the sheet.”
2. “My Grandma is getting pretty high tech these days.”
3. “I struggle to maintain a relationship for 66 days, but here are my grandparents 66 years apart to the day.”
4. “Every time I take him out of the cage this is where he goes.”
5. “My friend’s band posted this photo with the caption, ’If there’s no ramps at our shows it’s our job to lift.’”
6. “My pug (blue) made a new and equally ridiculous friend today.”
7. “Dad is afraid to fly, so when I was 5 I made him a doll to hold on the plane. He’s now packed to visit me. The doll is 43 years old!”
8. “I just made what I believe to be the most perfect pancake I’ve ever made in my life.”
9. “My mom made these. They’re cupcakes.”
10. “My boyfriend ’elbowed children out of the way’ to get this picture… and it was worth it.”
11. “Found a wolf sanctuary, and it made for a great place to go on a date with my girlfriend.”
12. “Grandma broke her wrist and the doctor advised her to use it for recovery. So she made these and we gave them to kids.”
13. “As an Australian, I had never seen a squirrel. This little fella in Washington DC absolutely made my day.”
14. “My cat just made little puppy cats.”
15. “I make and wear these fun masks to cheer up my patients.”
16. “My girlfriend made a sleeping bag for our 2-week-old foster kitty.”
17. “Saw it while driving home from college. Made my post-finals blues just a little better.”
18. “Not to brag but my girls made me this cute tie for Father’s Day.”
19. “The lunch my mother-in-law made for my father-in-law.”
Who is the person who makes you happy in all moments of your life? Tag them in the comments!