Whenever we shop, we imagine how we’ll use the products, and while doing so, we visualize our new life. On average, people spend around 17 to 35 minutes per day walking around aisles filled with goodies.
To save you time and repeated trips to the store, Bright Side got to work and found some things that we couldn’t resist, but quickly selected “Add to Cart.”
1. A chicken that lays eggs and lights up the room? Count us in for 2.
2. Are you a milk or cereal first type of person? Either way, this “never soggy” cereal bowl will ensure a crunchy bite every time.
3. This salt dispenser works with the push of a button.
4. This finger dinosaur toy looks like something even us adults can enjoy.
5. This set of bone-shaped pens will surely tickle your and your friends’ funny bone — pun intended.
6. This paw-shaped hair remover will gather all the hairs in your wash, so your clothes can look and feel tidier.
7. This fake rock stash box is pretty straightforward and might rock your patio.
8. These slippers might catch everyone’s attention — they are in-claw-dible.
Get them from Amazon here.
9. This glow-in-the-dark blanket takes us right back to childhood when we had star-shaped fluorescent stickers on the ceiling.
10. An umbrella that folds outwards and keeps you dry and — bonus — it doesn’t turn inside out in the wind.
11. Rings that we never wear because they’re too loose are a thing of the past, here comes the ring sizer:
12. If you’d love to have plants but don’t have the space, this indoor garden system can help you grow up to 6 plants.
13. A playful take on the old, plain toilet holder: the Tic Tac Toe stand.
14. You can now make your own goldfish crackers at home, quick and easy:
15. This mesh stress ball is easy to carry and super satisfying to use.
Are you on the team “milk after cereal” or “milk before the cereal”?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.