It’s estimated that by 2040, 95% of purchases will be done online. According to a study, we value our friends’ and families’ opinions the most when it comes to buying products. The next time you’re having guests over, you don’t need to worry about awkward moments of silence anymore. We found some cool objects that will surely start a discussion.
Bright Side put together a list of items that, once ordered, will have you excitedly waiting for the delivery man.
1. A creative tissue dispenser that can make for a fluffy friend, too
2. A creative tape dispenser
3. A cup with a comforting message, whatever day of the week it is
4. If you can never get enough of pizza, we’ve got you covered, literally:
5. To complete your pizza outfit, we found these fleece-lined bread slippers.
6. Choose your favorite actor and there’s a high chance there’s a pillow with their face on it:
7. Sunglasses and glasses holder, sculpted from wood:
8. Bacon band-aids:
9. Bacon soap — so your hands can be squeaky clean…ish
10. This serrated knife is perfect for spreading cold butter.
11. A phone jail that can be the centerpiece of any family or friends’ dinner table
12. A set of 4 expressive faces that double as stress balls
13. A 4-legged desk lamp that can make us feel like the main character in a Pixar movie.
14. Two of our favorite things are now merged into a pizza cat nightlight.
15. A levitating plant lamp that proves we’re already living in the future.
16. A cat-shaped hand towel that will make drying our hands a purr-fect experience.
17. Whether you like to cook or not, you can at least show off your spoon holder.
Which one of your friends do you think would enjoy the bacon soap? Tag them in the comments.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.